Frequently Asked Questions
Our studio can be directly accessed from underground subway by both the Yonge and Sheppard Lines.
1. If you are on the Yonge subway line, take the escalator to Sheppard line platform.
2. From the Sheppard subway line platform, follow the “Hullmark Centre” sign. Walk to the end of the hallway and before reaching the escalator, you will see a door on your right with “Hullmark Centre” on the door.
3. Open the door and on your left take the P2 elevator to the lobby,
4. When elevator arrive lobby, turn right three times, (pass the concierge desk) to reach office building elevator to the 10th floor.
If your visit is within 90 mins
90 minutes of free parking with $15 purchase from Whole Foods Market /60 minutes of free parking with $15 purchase from Rexall on office lobby floor (enter on P2 parking level)
1. Entrance to east side of Hullmark Centre from Sheppard Ave E
2. For easy access and to use free parking offer from Rexall or Whole Foods Market, park on P2 between Market or near 4789 Yonge /Rexall entrance.
3. Please present unpaid parking voucher to Rexall/ Whole Foods cashier.
4. Going to our studio please take elevator in 4789 Yonge St. commercial building to the lobby (L), then a different elevator from the lobby to 10th floor.
If your visit is over 90 mins
Free parking on Anndale Drive 6 pm or after Mon-Fri, full day on Sat.
Entrance from Sheppard Ave E to east side of Hullmark Centre.
OUTDOORS: FROM DROP OFF ZONE OF HULLMARK CENTRE
Proceed west on Sheppard Ave E, open door to subway, on right there is an elevator, press button to go to the other level to P2 of Hullmark Centre, take P2 elevator to lobby of 4789 Yonge St.
- All reservations have to be paid deposit at the time of booking.
- If you cancel your reservation within 24-48 hours of your booking date, we will refund the deposit.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your booking date, you will be liable for the deposit or we can issue a full studio credit for your deposit.
We have a 12-hour notice policy in place, so kindly let us know if you are not feeling well within 12 hours of your booking so our team can issue a full studio credit for your canceled booking.
Yourself will be able to rebook 14-day from the canceled session or once all guests are symptom-free.
WHOM DO YOU SHIP WITH?
We ship all orders with Canada Post offering both standard and express options.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
All of our orders are dispatched from Toronto, ON.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Right now, we only ship to Canada 🙁
HOW FAST IS SHIPPING?
As published by Canada post (01/05/23), to metro areas.
*Please refer to the Canada post website to see the most up-to-date shipping times*
1-3 business days
CAN I PICK MY ORDER UP?
Self-pick up location: EMO TUFT STUDIO (4789 Yonge St. unit 1020, Toronto, ON M2N 0G3 )
It takes 2-6 hours to complete one project，but it really depends on what kind of designs you want to make.
Yes，we only charge one project price.
But two tufting guns cannot tuft on one frame at the same time，you can do one by one.
You don‘t need to finish once，you could arrange a second appointment at another time.
Taxes are not included